Log in

31 January 2006 @ 10:33 am
I am interested in permanantly gaping my vaginal entry, as it were. Does anyone know of any devices such as spreader rings and what not that can be used to "train" the entry? Large toys and what not do it for a certain period of time, but I am looking for something that I can insert and wear for extended periods of time.